The ACCT Philly Help Desk offers support to pets and pet owners in need. We provide advice, counseling, and referrals, helping pet owners solve many common problems without surrendering a family pet to the shelter.
Contact us at 267-385-3800, or email at email@example.com for more information, and make sure to check out the following digital resources, too:
- Behavior support and training resources
- Spay/neuter assistance & low cost veterinary referrals
- Pet-friendly housing help
- Pet food assistance
- Referrals for emergency services
- Many household items can be poisonous for your furry friend. Check out Banfield Pet Hospital’s article on what items are unsafe for your pets and how to keep them out of reach here. If you are worried your pet has ingested something poisonous, please contact one of our local emergency clinics for help.
- Trying to quit smoking? Check out Quitza for tips on how to keep your pets safer from second and third-hand smoke.
- Worried about how environmental factors can impact your pet’s health? Learn more about how things such as mold can drastically impact your pet.
- Looking to rehome your pet? Before surrendering, please check out GetYourPet.com, a free online service that connects owners needing to rehome a pet with potential adopters!