ACCT Philly Love Local Partnership Program
The ACCT Philly Life Saving Department enlists a network of over 200 local and regional non-profit animal welfare organizations (Love Local Partners) to accommodate urgent animals from the shelter who are in need of immediate and ongoing veterinary care or
ACCT Philly’s Love Local Partners range from breed-specific rescue
In addition to a robust transfer program, ACCT Philly provides support and capacity building programs for Love Local Partners to help expand and improve animal rescue efforts. For example, transport assistance, pet food and treats, updated vaccinations, and free or discounted vet services are provided to Love Local Partners.
How to become a Love Local Partner?
Organizations wishing to become Partners must complete and submit an application package for approval. Before you begin, please download and read the Love Local Partner Manual.
Applicants must submit:
- Completed Love Local Partner Application
- Evidence of nonprofit status (IRS determination letter or completed Form 1023)
- One letter of recommendation from the primary veterinarian providing care for your organization’s animals
- Two letters of recommendation from shelters or other rescues from which your organization currently acquires animals
- Your organization’s pre-adoptive spay/neuter contract or statement
- Your organization’s foster/adoption applications and foster/adoption contracts
- Kennel License (if applicable)
- Signed Love Local Partner Manual Acknowledgement Form (For Each Representative)
Applications that do not adhere to the standard and guidelines will not be processed for approval. Every item on the application must be completed and requested documents must be submitted with the application. It is solely the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their application adheres to the standards and guidelines.
If you would prefer to print out the application and then e-mail it, you can find the PDF version here: Love Local Partner Application
We receive an extremely high volume of applications. This support is encouraging and
Completed application and supporting documents should be sent using one of the following methods:
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Mailed to ACCT Philly, Attn: Lifesaving. 111 W. Hunting Park Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19140
*At this time, we are unable to accommodate Partnerships across multiple states, and are only available to pursue partnerships with animal welfare organizations in the local,