Thank you for wanting to help us! Here are ten easy ways to help us help the homeless pets of Philadelphia:
- Donate Now: Your gift today will be put to work caring for dogs and cats at ACCT Philly, supporting programs that help them find new, loving homes and programs that help to reduce the number of animals who end up at the shelter. You can donate online here.
If you prefer mailing your donation, please send it to:
111 W Hunting Park
Philadelphia PA 19140
- Make it Monthly: Support us year round by becoming a monthly donor and be sure to ask your employer to match your donation at doublethedonation.com/acctphilly. .
- Celebrate and Help Homeless Pets All at Once: Celebrate your birthday, wedding, anniversary or other special event by sharing your passion for pets with family and friends to raise money to support ACCT Philly and the homeless dogs and cats of Philadelphia. It’s easy to do! You can create a personal fundraiser for ACCT here, we make it very easy to do so! You can also raise funds on Facebook for ACCT Philly.
- Shop Away: Did you know you can shop on Amazon and your purchases will benefit ACCT? Make sure to go to select ACCT Philly as your charity of choice and use Amazon Smile to shop, and homeless pets will benefit! Don’t forget you can also buy items off of our Amazon wish list.
- Adopt: If you’re considering adopting, we have dogs and cats up for adoption both in foster care, and also at our Everyday Adoption Center. We’re also doing limited adoptions of dogs who have been cleared. See our available dogs here and available cats here.
- Become a Volunteer and/or Foster: Volunteers and fosters make a huge difference at ACCT Philly. Volunteers and fosters help in many ways and play a crucial role in getting our Phillybreds adopted. You can learn more about volunteering here and fostering here.
- Host a Party: A (third) party event is an event that will benefit ACCT Philly and is sponsored by a person or organization not officially affiliated with ACCT Philly – like you! Third party events raise money for ACCT Philly and awareness of the need to help the homeless, abandoned and abused pets of Philadelphia, and are only limited by the creativity of their Organizer. Event ideas might include dinners, golf tournaments, bike rides, supply drives, the list goes on. Have an idea for an event? Register it here.
- Donor Advised Funds: If you would like to make a gift through your donor advised fund, our tax ID number is 45-3985637. Click here to make your donation online or contact us at email@example.com.
- Get Social: Follow ACCT Philly on Facebook, twitter and Instagram,and retweet, like and share the posts to get ACCT Philly posts about lost pets, events and updates into more newsfeeds. Additionally, don’t forget to share this page with your friends and family to help spread the word, we’ve made it easy for you:
Click here to share on twitter
Click here to share on Facebook
Click here to share e-mail a link to your friends (we’ve even drafted language for you)
- Donate your vehicle: Have an old clunker you’re trying to get rid of? ACCT Philly partners with Donation Line LLC, a vehicle donation charity fundraising agent, to turn your unwanted car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski or snowmobile into a donation to help Philadelphia’s homeless pets.
To begin this no cost, no hassle process complete the Vehicle Donation Form on line - be sure to select Animal Care and Control Team Philly as your chosen organization. You can also contact Donation Line LLC at 1-877-227-7487. ACCT Philly’s extension is 2964.