Thank you for supporting our efforts to help Philadelphia’s homeless and abandoned animals. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Please do not donate items that we are unable to accept. We have hundreds of animals at our shelter and a limited staff. Sorting through and disposing of items we cannot use takes staff time away from caring for the dogs, cats, birds, reptiles and small mammals who need our attention.
Donations are accepted seven days a week, from 10am – 6pm at our Animal Adoption Center, 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19140.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Open bags of pet food or treats
- Pet food or treats that has expired
- Crocheted items
- Items that, if not new, are not in “like new” or “gently used” condition, or are damaged or dirty
- Fitted sheets
- Renal and liver care prescription diets for cats or dogs and canine urinary diets (s/o and c/d)
OUR MOST NEEDED ITEMS
- Our “Things we really need” list on Amazon is updated regularly with the items we most need at the time.
- Clean linens including towels, fleece blankets, unfitted sheets and comforters. It’s a big help if they are folded!
- Kong Toys
- Canned cat food
- Dry cat food
- Gentle Walk Harnesses
- Beef trachea
- Dog treats
- Peanut Butter
- Computer monitors with HDMI connections
- iPads with wifi capability (for our adoptions team)
- Google chrome books (for our medical staff)