Most of our dogs are located at our Main Shelter. However, we also have dogs at our Everyday Adoption Center and in foster care that are also available for adoption. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
What to Bring With You on Adoption Day
- VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST bring an up-to-date photo ID, and additional proof of address (such as a lease or water bill) if the address listed on your ID is outdated.
- If you own your home, please bring in a copy of your mortgage statement. If you rent, we will need to contact your landlord for their pet policy.
- We require all children and resident dogs meet potential new dog family members; this is for everyone’s safety and happiness!
- Puppies (6 months and under): $100
- Dogs (more than 6 months and less than 7 years): $65
- Senior Large Dogs (7 years or older): “Pick Your Price” Donation ($16 license fee applies if living in Philadelphia)
Included in your adoption:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Age-appropriate vaccines: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, and Bordetella
- Rabies vaccine
- Flea & tick prevention
- Leash and Collar
- City License (Philadelphia Residents)
- Follow Up Support
ACCT Philly will always take a pet back into our care if you are no longer able to keep them.
- No appointment needed for a return less than 1 week from adoption – if it’s not a good fit!
- Return appointment must be scheduled for any return more than 1 week out from adoption
All dogs and puppies located at our main shelter at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia.
Just dogs available at the Everyday Adoption Center in PetSmart Plymouth Meeting, 2100 Chemical Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
These dogs are located offsite in foster care.