As of March 23rd we have changed to doing adoptions by appointment only. Please read more about this and other changes in light of COVID 19 here.
The EAC is currently closed.
Most of our dogs are located at our Main Shelter. However, we also have dogs at our Everyday Adoption Center and in foster care that are also available for adoption. Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
What to Bring With You on Adoption Day
- An up to date photo ID.
- We strongly recommend bringing any resident dogs and children to meet any potential new dog family members.
- Adult Large Dog: $65
- Adult Small Dog: $100
- Puppy (Under 6 Months): $250
- Senior Dog (7 years or older): “Pick Your Price” Donation ($16 license fee applies if living in Philadelphia)
Included in your adoption:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Flea prevention
- Leash and Collar
- City License (Philadelphia Residents)
- Follow Up Support
All dogs must leave in a suitable leash and collar. A set is included in your adoption fee but if you bring them from home, we will take $15.00 off of your adoption fee.
ACCT Philly will always take a pet back into our care if you are no longer able to keep them.
- No appointment needed for a return less than 1 week from adoption – if it’s not a good fit!
- Return appointment must be scheduled for any return more than 1 week out from adoption
All dogs and puppies located at our main shelter at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia.
These dogs are located offsite in foster care.