Most of our dogs are located at our Main Shelter. However, we also have dogs at our Everyday Adoption Center and in foster care that are also available for adoption. Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
What to Bring With You on Adoption Day
An up to date photo ID.
We strongly recommend bringing any resident dogs to meet any potential new dog family members.
Anyone children in the house will need to be present to meet the dog.
- Puppies (6 months and under): $100
- Dogs (more than 6 months and less than 7 years): $65
- Senior Large Dogs (7 years or older): “Pick Your Price” Donation ($16 license fee applies if living in Philadelphia)
Included in your adoption:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Age-appropriate vaccines: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, and Bordetella
- Rabies vaccine
- Flea & tick prevention
- Leash and Collar
- City License (Philadelphia Residents)
- Follow Up Support
ACCT Philly will always take a pet back into our care if you are no longer able to keep them.
- No appointment needed for a return less than 1 week from adoption – if it’s not a good fit!
- Return appointment must be scheduled for any return more than 1 week out from adoption
All dogs and puppies located at our main shelter at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia.
Just dogs available at the Everyday Adoption Center in PetSmart Plymouth Meeting, 2100 Chemical Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
These dogs are located offsite in foster care.