Most of our dogs are located at our Main Shelter. However, we also have dogs at our Everyday Adoption Center and in foster care that are also available for adoption. Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
What to Bring With You on Adoption Day
- VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST bring an up-to-date photo ID, and additional proof of address (such as a lease or water bill) if the address listed on your ID is outdated.
- If you own your home, please bring in a copy of your mortgage statement. If you rent, we will need to contact your landlord for their pet policy.
- We require all children and resident dogs meet potential new dog family members; this is for everyone’s safety and happiness!
- All Philadelphia residents are required to purchase a $16.00 Philadelphia dog license at the time of adoption.
- Puppies (under 6 Months): $200
- Small Breed Dogs (Over 6 Months): $150
- Large Breed Dogs(Over 6 Months): $30
- Senior Large Dogs (Over 7 Years): “Pick Your Price” Donation
- Large Dogs with a Cold: Half-Priced
- Long-Term Resident (2+ Weeks Length of Stay): Half-Priced
Included in your adoption:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Age-appropriate vaccines: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, and Bordetella
- Rabies vaccine
- Flea & tick prevention
- Medical evaluation
- Behavior evaluation
- Wellness care from our medical staff for 48 hours post-adoption
ACCT Philly will always take a pet back into our care if you are no longer able to keep them.
- No appointment needed for a return less than 1 week from adoption – if it’s not a good fit!
- Return appointment must be scheduled for any return more than 1 week out from adoption
All dogs and puppies located at our main shelter at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia.
Just dogs available at the Everyday Adoption Center in PetSmart Plymouth Meeting, 2100 Chemical Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
These dogs are located offsite in foster care.