What to Bring With You on Adoption Day
- An up to date photo ID.
- It is strongly recommended that all residents in the household are present to meet the cat
- Kittens (6 months and under): $100
- Adult Cats (more than 6 months and less than 7 years): $30
- Senior Cats (7 years or older): “Pick Your Price” Donation
- Time To Adjust Cats: “Pick Your Price” Donation
Included in your adoption:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Flea prevention
- Cardboard Carrier
All cats must leave in a suitable carrier. One is included in your adoption fee but if you bring one from home, we will take $5.00 off of your adoption fee. If you receive a free pet, the $5.00 charge will apply in order to safely get your new cat home.
ACCT Philly will always take a pet back into our care if you are no longer able to keep them.
- No appointment needed for a return less than 1 week from adoption – if it’s not a good fit!
- Return appointment must be scheduled for any return more than 1 week out from adoption
All cats and kittens located at our main shelter at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia.
Cats available at the following PETCO locations: PETCO Bensalem, PETCO Grant Avenue, PETCO Willow Grove and PETCO Andorra. Addresses are located on our Adoption Locations page.
Just cats available at the Everyday Adoption Center in PetSmart Plymouth Meeting, 2100 Chemical Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
Cats available but currently in foster care.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Please note that these pages feature only some of our many wonderful animals looking for new homes. Stop by our shelter to meet many more amazing adoptables.