What to Bring With You on Adoption Day
- VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST bring an up-to-date photo ID, and additional proof of address (such as a lease or water bill) if the address listed on your ID is outdated.
- If you own your home, please bring in a copy of your mortgage statement. If you rent, we may need to contact your landlord for their pet policy.
- It is strongly recommended that all residents in the household are present to meet the cat.
- Kittens (6 months and under): $100
- Adult Cats (more than 6 months and less than 7 years): $65
- Senior Cats (7 years or older): “Pick Your Price” Donation
- Time To Adjust Cats: “Pick Your Price” Donation
Included in your adoption:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Age-appropriate vaccines: Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, and Calici (for kittens)
- Rabies vaccine
- Flea prevention
- Cardboard Carrier
- Personal Engraved Tag
ACCT Philly will always take a pet back into our care if you are no longer able to keep them.
- No appointment needed for a return less than 1 week from adoption – if it’s not a good fit!
- Return appointment must be scheduled for any return more than 1 week out from adoption
All cats and kittens located at our main shelter at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia.
Cats available at the following PETCO locations: PETCO Bensalem, PETCO Grant Avenue, PETCO Willow Grove and PETCO Andorra. Addresses are located on our Adoption Locations page.
Just cats available at the Everyday Adoption Center in PetSmart Plymouth Meeting, 2100 Chemical Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
Cats available but currently in foster care.
Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
Please note that these pages feature only some of our many wonderful animals looking for new homes. Stop by our shelter to meet many more amazing adoptables.