TNR (TRAP - NEUTER - RETURN) Services at Local Philadelphia Clinics
ACCT Philly is proud to fund a new TNR Voucher Program in Philadelphia! With this voucher program, trappers are able to get FREE TNR surgeries at four additional clinics in Philadelphia. Call your preferred clinic today and schedule your TNR surgery!
Vouchers now being accepted at the following clinics:
- PAWS GRANT AVE
- 1810 Grant Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19115
- PAWS GRAY'S FERRY
- 2900 Grays Ferry Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19146
- FORGOTTEN CATS
- Clinics in Willow Grove and Trainer, PA
- THE SPAYED CLUB
- 800 Chester Pike, Sharon Hill, PA 19079
- This service is ONLY for community/stray/feral cats that will be returning back to their outdoor homes. If you have a cat that you are planning to adopt out, please check our website for low cost veterinary options in Philadelphia.
- There are NO physical vouchers for this program. Simply mention the "ACCT Voucher" when making your appointment.
- Each clinic has different drop-off and pick-up instructions. Please make sure you ask your preferred clinic directly for instructions.
- Cats must be dropped off in a humane cat trap. One cat per trap.
- Cats must be trapped in Philadelphia.
- Cats will receive spay or neuter surgery, left ear tip, vaccines (FVRCP & Rabies), flea treatment, and a wellness exam during their stay.