At ACCT Philly, we’re looking for great people who want to serve animals and people in the City of Brotherly Love! As the only open intake, animal care and control organization serving the City, we are proud to play a vital role in supporting the health and well-being of our community. With a commitment to lifesaving and equitable, accessible services our team is excited about the future – and would love for you to be a part of it!
View all of our openings here and join our team today!
Positions at ACCT Philly come with these amazing benefits:
- A diverse team with people from many backgrounds and experiences
- Ongoing access to training and continuing education
- Basic vaccines and preventative care for staff pets
- Discounted veterinary care at participating veterinary partners
- Annual compassion fatigue training for all ACCT Philly employees, plus an Employee Assistance Program
- 401k, competitive benefits (health, dental, long/short term disability) and paid time off
- Union membership for some roles
- Opportunities to earn additional compensation
Applicants must be high school graduates (or have a GED) and be 18 to apply. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
ACCT Philly is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, citizenship status, or sexual orientation. Accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals requiring them. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.